We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients and will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success.
- Creating awareness about MedGenome PGS, PGD and prenatal services among medical fraternity, hospitals, B2B partners and other stake holders
- Being in direct touch with PGS, PGD and prenatal key clients and ensure that their services requirement is met as per the plan.
- Taking forwards the PGS, PGD and prenatal KOL management program to build strong rapport with the KOLs
- Coordinate with marketing to ensure opinion leaders and top contributors are academically engaged. Visibility campaign, customer outreach program and focus group discussion are well implemented.
- Managing the sales function either individually or thru sales team, for promoting PGS, PGD and prenatal services.
- Developing a business plan covering sales, revenue, and expense controls, meeting agreed targets, and promoting the organization’s presence in IVF and prenatal healthcare space.
- Manage the sales administration function, operational performance reporting, streamlining, processes and systems wherever possible
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, sales review.
- Ensure right team members (field force) are recruited as per the plan to avoid attrition within a year of recruitment. Providing with the right direction to Sales Team
- Guide individuals towards professional growth through observation and giving feedback during joint field work and conducting their performance appraisals in a timely manner.
- Give direction to team based through analysis of their sales and activity trends and help them achieve success on a weekly basis. Ensure office returns are submitted on time
- To achieve productivity, monthly target, profit & collection. Creation of new clients & Development of Existing clients
- Find new opportunities for consistent growth and to guide team to capitalize on the opportunities.
- Reporting to: Sales Head, Location: Mumbai
- Bachelors/Master’s in science
- Excellent academic track record and technical acumen
- 6 + years of relevant experience
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy
- The ability to work across teams and functions effectively