Medical laboratory technologists perform a variety of laboratory tests and procedures to assist in diagnosing, monitoring,. These tests have a wide range of areas; blood banking, chemistry, hematology, immunology, and microbiology.
- Will be responsible for the receiving of blood samples.
- Will be responsible for DNA extraction from Blood with an automated platform.
- Will be responsible for the QC of DNA samples which include Spectrophotometric and fluorometric estimations.
- Will be responsible for the proper organization and storage of blood and DNA samples.
- Reporting to: Associate Scientist, Location: MedGenome Bangalore office
- Work Experience – 1+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of reference laboratory business, diagnostic tests and processes
- The ability to work across teams and functions effectively
- Bachelor of Medical lab technology/ MSc/ BSc