Genomics is an area within genetics that concerns the sequencing and analysis of an organism’s genome. The genome is the entire DNA content that is present within one cell of an organism. Experts in genomics strive to determine complete DNA sequences and perform genetic mapping to help understand disease.
- Analysis and interpretation of Molecular Genetic results ( includes NGS Tests , Microarray tests and NIPT test)
- Collaborate with expert team in the analysis and interpretation of NGS analysis and genetic diagnose testing.
- Report writing
- Manager clinical report generation and TAT maintenance.
- Closely work with the genome analyst team and customer support to close project and test orders within TAT
- Liaise with the sales and BD team to clear customer queries
- Management of LIMS status
- Work closely with the management team and sales force to continuously improve our services
- Provide consultations on specific projects
- Publish clinical and laboratory findings in peer reviewed journals, whatever required
- Any other responsibilities assigned by the reporting manager or management
- Reporting to: Associate Scientist, Location: MedGenome Bangalore office
- Work Experience – 2+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of reference laboratory business, diagnostic tests and processes
- The ability to work across teams and functions effectively
- MSC /PHD in Human Genetics