Directs the day-to-day project activity through interaction with technical personnel while gathering, analyzing and interpreting scientific data. Progress, goals and milestones will be communicated through verbal or written reports and presentations internally and to clients.
- HLA testing, clinical reporting for HLA, necessary time to time validations, quality controls and MIS stats.
- Regular weekly MIS stats for HLA testing to be maintained and shared with the managers. Ensure TAT is maintained for the HLA tests and take responsibility for the same.
- Various Real-time assays (qualitative and quantitative) : performing, monitoring and new assay development
- Plan and execute any other test developments given by the manager
- Maintain documentation and processes as per CAP/NABL
- Designing, Implementation and Monitoring of daily quality control data related to all PCR assays
- Participating in different proficiency testing programs eg CAP, ensure PT samples are followed up from the time of sample receipt, proper process as per SOP is followed and results are submitted within timelines.
- Reporting to: Associate Director, Location: MedGenome Bangalore office
- Work Experience – 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of reference laboratory business, diagnostic tests and processes
- Track record of everyday excellence in client service delivery
- Strong conceptive, and consultative strategic selling skills a must.
- The ability to work across teams and functions effectively
- PHD in Human Genetics