MedGenome’s Tumor Microenvironment
Integrate OncoPeptTUME to deliver insights at various stages of the drug development pipeline:
- A powerful genomic method to analyze the tumor microenvironment for research and diagnostic needs
- Provides an accurate representation of the tumor microenvironment at the cellular, molecular and biochemical level
- Requires low sample input, has a high-throughput and robust workflow, shorter analysis time and a large dataset to interrogate, all at a significantly lower price
- Can be customized to fit cancer immunotherapy project needs and tailored to perform in preclinical and clinical settings
- Continuously updated to include new insights from cancer immunotherapy basic and translational research
MedGenome’s OncoPeptTUME tumor microenvironment analysis solution is an NGS based RNA expression approach that offers unique insights into the tumor microenvironment beyond IHC/FACS analysis without bias from human analysis. With OncoPeptTUME, researchers have a way to analyze the tumor microenvironment of their samples at the cellular and molecular level that can complement IHC and FACS data.
MedGenome built and validated signatures using cell-type specific gene expression signatures discovered using over 4,000 expression data sets, validated on over 1,500 pure cell type expression data sets. OncoPeptTUME deeply interrogates a very large RNA-seq data set generated from a small amount of cancer tissue sample, and produces a high resolution map of the tumor microenvironment by analyzing the range of cell-types present using carefully curated cell gene expression signatures.